Thursday 14 August 2014

Kingdom

Now that school is starting soon, my posts might be up a little later then usual.
So this igloo is actually my first "serious" igloo. This was made on Club Penguin. I usually make my igloos on Free Penguin or Mirai. I really just wanted to show you how I progressed. I think I could seriously improve on this. Which is why next week I plan to show you a remake of this igloo. 
This igloo includes:

  • Throne Room
  • Small Kitchen
  • Magic/Armor Area
  • Village/Market
  • Dock
  • Dark Forest
I honestly can't wait for the remake of this. Feel free to rate this out of 10. I really don't know what to rate this. Just a reminder: Not going to be posting on Saturday/Sundays from now on. Due to the fact I really just need some time and I just want to give you guys the best I can. Also, a special announcement: We're close to reaching 1000 views. Isn't that amazing? It's only been a few weeks and we're already so close! Another special event is also happening in September, so keep your eyes out for that ;) And yet another reminder: (Wow so many reminders) I know I said I'd give this blog a "makeover" I'm getting to it very slowly. But I'll try to do my best! Bye!
- AllyCP

No comments:

Post a Comment