Monday 1 September 2014

I'm Back

Hey guys! This post is completely unrelated to the blog and I'm so sorry about that. I just really quickly want to explain why I left. So in case you hadn't noticed, I actually left for 2 weeks. I'm so sorry about that. The reason why I left is because I just couldn't make igloos. I guess you could say I had igloomakers-block (Much like writers-block). I can assure you I'm back. I haven't quit or anything. Durring the time I have been gone I actually planned out the igloos that will be posting and I can't wait to get back on track. I've also been busy with a little "project" I guess you can say ;) Well that's it for this post. Tomorrow I'll be posting a brand new igloo and also continuing my two series. Feel free to post any igloo ideas you would like to see in the comments and I'll take a shot at trying to make them. Bye!

- AllyCP

No comments:

Post a Comment