Tuesday 2 September 2014

Lagoon

Here is my lagoon igloo inspired by a friend of mine named Lela. You can check her out here
Click for a close-up image!
So if you guys read my previous post, I'm back! So today I bring you a Lagoon. I'll be really honest right now and say that while making this igloo I had no idea what a lagoon actually was. I always thought if it as a mixture between a beach and a swamp. I think this turned out nice. A shame that you can't turn the Ancient Tree to face the left. 
This igloo includes
  • Two Seating Areas
  • Lagoon Waters
So that was pretty much it. Personally I thought it could have turned out nicer but it's done now soooo. I'm also glad I finished this igloo in one day. I was actually planning on doing half of it one day and continuing the other half the next day. So I honestly don't know what I would rate this. I really don't. But as usual, Feel free to post your opinions on this igloo and rate it out of 10 in the comments below. Have a super awesome fantastic splendid day! Bye!

P.S: I actually start school today, but for those who haven't started yet: I wish you the best of luck!

- AllyCP

No comments:

Post a Comment